Learn how to build your UberEats with Python + Swift + Android
Bying building a mobile app with a webapp dashboard. We will be building a comprehensive system for Food Delivery like UberEats, Doordash and Postmate.
In my methodology which I called POA (Product-Oriented-Approach), you just need to learn what you need. Doing this way, it won’t make you a superstar developer but will get you something REAL quickly and efficiently, especially for Entrepreneurs & Founders.
What are we building?
- Food Ordering & Delivery – We are going to be building a system with:
- A Webapp Dashboard for Restaurants.
- A Mobile app (iOS/Android) for customers who order food.
Build Your Management Dashboard with Python 3 & Django:
- Super Admin Dashboard to handle everything in the system
- Sign in/Sign out process for Restaurants
- Hosting the web app on Heroku
- Page for Account information
- Page for Restaurant to upload images and create Menu
- Page for managing all Orders from Customer
- Real-time notification when new orders coming in
- Statistic bar charts and pie charts
- Process to listen and response API requests from clients
- Visa & Credit card process with Stripe
- Real-time updating Drivers’s location on the Map.
What make this project so special?
2 Programming Languages in 1
Learning 2 popular & modern programming languages are in high demand in both startups and bigger companies – Python & Swift/Android
Web application + Mobile app
There are no other courses in the market cover both the skills and complexity to build a comprehensive system that has a mobile app working with a web app.
Anyone can learn this project
Newbies without knowledge of coding can definitely take this project as it is designed to cover the foundation of Python & Swift/Android as well as real practical skill sets.
Real-life Startup approach
We’ve going to clone the idea of UberEats, Doordash or Postmate but don’t limit yourself to that. With the principles, knowledge and programming skills in this project, you are absolutely able to apply what you learnt to any business idea.
Monetize this project
This is what we love most! $$$ <3. While it’s greate to add this into your portfolio or CV to attract employers, why don’t you just make it as a side project that helps your community and make you money!
Size: 9.83 GB