Why are some people 10x — or even 100x — happier, more confident, and more successful than others?
What do they know that you don’t?
Master the psychological “Success Triggers” that top performers use to shift their negative thinking into peak performance, natural confidence, and lasting happiness
Welcome to Success Triggers: 30 Mental Frameworks for Silencing Your Inner Critic, Maximizing Your Strengths, and Creating the Success You Deserve! By taking the time to invest in yourself, youve already set yourself apart from the vast majority of other people. Were going to talk about success at a deep level, digging into powerful principles that top performers use to master virtually every aspect of their lives. This is going to be awesome.
Here’s how it’ll work
Over the course of the next month, you??ll receive 30 videos (about 1 per day with a one day review break between each module). These are short videos, but the concepts in them are incredibly powerful. Think about it like this: Applying even ONE of these principles could change your life forever. What about 5? 10?
Some may be more applicable than others at this point in your life and career. Thats fine. I??ve culled from a huge list of Success Triggers to give you my most powerful, potent frameworks. Now you can do the same thing, as you pick and choose from what applies to you best.
30 new concepts is a lot, so I organized them into weekly themes:
- Week 1: Your Psychology
- Week 2: Your Career
- Week 3: Your Systems
- Week 4: Your Rich Life
- Week 5: Your Roadmap
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn in this course:
- Why “resolutions” are dead-ends and how top performers ensure their success by approaching planning differently
- How to take intelligent, profitable risks…even if you’re risk-averse
- Why successful people don’t fear failure…and how to free yourself from fear of failure, too
- How to uncover the game being played around you in any field…and systematically dominate it
- How to differentiate between a shortcut and a dead-end
- The universe’s most powerful force — no, it’s not love — and how to leverage it for your gain
- The #1 ingredient in personal change — and one simple hack for making your weeks twice as productive
- How to stop beating yourself up all the time and start living guilt-free…even when you make mistakes
- My step-by-step processes for uncovering and neutralizing the invisible scripts that are holding you back
- How to develop unshakable confidence in yourself
- The “Worry Vault” Technique — which eliminated 99% of my worries
- The #1 investment you can make (HINT: Top performers invest in this like crazy and it’s never too late to start)
- How to stop struggling to do everything on your own. Get my strategies and scripts for harnessing the expertise of other people
- I love this one — How to NEVER stress about having to find work
- How much you’re really worth — financially, at work, in relationships — and how to start increasing that value
- How to stay motivated every day
- What separates top performers from merely average ones — you can change this TODAY
- How to optimize your time — know exactly when to think, when to act, and when to quit
- How to avoid the “I’m so busy” overworked badge of honor — proven strategies for maintaining work/life balance
- How to open yourself to abundance, serendipity, and lasting happiness
Even one of these could radically change the way you approach literally thousands of opportunities in your life. Whether it’s approaching a romantic partner, applying for an opportunity that’s “just above” your normal role, or learning how to shrug off negative critics…even one could change your life.
But together, these Success Triggers represent some of the most powerful “inner material” I’ve ever developed.
Tactics help. Systems scale. But ultimately, improving your mental frameworks and inner fortitude dwarfs everything.
Success Triggers is NOT for you if…
- You’re looking for a Magic Bullet to improve your productivity, your confidence, your career or any other facet of your life
- You’re looking to read material but not implement it. Please go away
- You can’t commit at least 1-2 hours a week to improving your mental game
Success Triggers IS for you if…
- You’re open to admitting that the way you’ve acted in the past may need to change if you want to achieve higher levels of success and happiness
- You want to stop blindly trying the latest “schemes” for boosting your productivity and success and start emulating proven top performers
- You feel like you’ve gotten as far as you can on your own and are ready for an extra push to take you the rest of the way to success
- You’re willing to invest at least 10 minutes a day on improving yourself
- You’re focused on the long term — and you understand there will always be ups-and-downs, but that you can make HUGE gains by acting smarter
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this Course is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .